Friday, August 30, 2024

Friday, August 30: A Year of Hot 🥵 Yoga


This morning I woke up more tired than yesterday cause I just didn’t get the efficient sleep that I like to get. So I meander going 


out and got the Mike’s around nine 8:55 AM. Mike and I did a little bit of cleaning but didn’t get as much done as we had liked

. I decided that I would not do any of the extra work the extra hours and Mike will talk to them next week. Who is on low motivation day but I did get something done. Mary told me about this flash

 sale where you could buy years worth of Yoga upfront and save money and they only had five slots and it was on Instagram , the app 


didn’t work so that was my biggest accomplishment of the day. I called Citadel 
and told him I couldn’t do the extra hours. They were closed so I just 

left a message which is fine with me. I’m gonna do the 530 class cause I’m tired 

and Mary’s tired. She had had a long day. Well, I took a nice nap and it’s now 

507 heading to my 5:30 PM class. Call Derek talk that class and it was very 

humid in that room. No doors were open or if they were not very much. It wasn’t that crowded and 

airplane 90s music from Sheryl Crow and I can’t remember the others that song.

 I’m just a girl a girl in the world they played that one. I just can’t remember, but I recognized most p

of the songs, it did bring me back. I was 49th St. back in the day the last time I was up-to-date on music. 
Anyhow, after class ended, got a note from Mary. She wanted to take out Chinese so I’m heading back to her place took me a while to stop
sweating, but I did

. It’s nice and cool out now not cold but cool. Ended up she wanted me to bring it back and I didn’t read the full message so we walked back to the Chinese place and did takeout and boy was a lot of food and we watched two episodes law and order. I got an email from the choir that there was another opportunity for singing at some at an opera that wason mold over and again it’s a total increase in my schedule if I do it so I just sleeping on that stuff. 

No comments: