Saturday, August 17, 2024

Saturday, August 17: Farmers Market, Comedy


Well, after going to bed very late because I had to eat before I go to bed I was awakened at around 9 AM. When I got up, I was so tired. I had no idea what time
it was. Kerry told me I had to be ready in a half hour well that half hour came by so goddamn fast I couldn’t even see straight. I mean, I barely inhaled breakfast and Kerry had to go pick up her

 friend so he could go to a job interview at Aldi. I was so rushed. I forgot to bring my teeth so to say was not overly excited. Well, I got here at the flea market located in Williamsville, New York it’s a yuppie enclave outside 

of Buffalo. It’s overcast, but it doesn’t look like it’s gonna rain. I went and finished off yesterday‘s blog posting it sat on the bench and it felt good to just sit.

 The flea market closes at one which is a thankful thing because right now it’s 12:19 PM and I just killed time by going to the porta pot


 walking in the park and catching up on blogs and texting Mary.  We’re eventually going to go back drop off her friend and go back to the Kerry‘s place. It’s now 1243 and I finally feel like a 

normal human being. That was good to take a walk to the park. Will eventually come back and I’ll take a nap and we’ll go out

 to eat and then maybe go to an improv show that’s the plan for this evening should be, a decent
time. I sent some of my pictures to Mary and to Kerry because some 

of them came out pretty good. Well, I came back to the farmers market and tried some the Indian food that carries friend with selling. Oh boy, the salad was so fresh. Oh my God, the onion 

salad crap that was good. Then I try to sandwich was like a soft Samosa in it on a button and it was very fresh as well and I had the special lemonade

 which will be described in a video that I made because I couldn’t remember. It’s now 120 and closing up. Only negative is the yellow jackets 🐝 are digging all the food in the lemonade that’s being put away. I’ll 

be closed up and headed back to Kerry’s. It’s out to 12 PM. I’m gonna take a nap. I’m really really tired. The food
was delicious. The rain held off, which 

was good cause I heard it was raining in Philadelphia as of about an hour ago. I sent
Mary text of of the food that I ate. I’m bringing

 home some spices home. We got home and afterwards I decided I would take

 a nap instead I ate the rest of my pasta salad that I bought a day ago. That 

hit the spot so I stopped watching Harry Carey on TikTok and finally 

took a nap. Well arrived at the improv show which started around 6:30 PM. They 

had some of the improv students do some performing and it was pretty 

funny a bit corny but funny then started talking and wrapping and trying to get this blog page together. Brought my super coffee with
me which is good.I heard from Mary that Melissa Estridge and indigo girls are coming to the music center this Thursday believe it or not so they 

must be on a big End of summer tour. One of our yoga instructors Miah is going to go on Thursday. Mary and I talked about doing going to an improv show on Tuesday the 27th. We’re 

also talking about going to shore but the problem is I have a lesson with Linda on Tuesday morning, so maybe
 I can go to the condo in September. The end of August is getting kind of cramped with And Activies. Second shift started at 7:30 PM. It was 
OK but the best
 part was when Carey got selected to talk about her vacation to Detroit with her family when she was sick the Kellogg’s factory was closed. They couldn’t get seal samples. The best

 part is when they ripped off of what Carey told on stage and made a skit about it. It was pretty fun. It was the most fun I had. Afterwards we went to this restaurant called Carey. Carey thought 

that the kitchen was going to close at 9:30 so wanted to get here. They took our sweet time getting her order but we finally got her order as of 9:24 PM. I decided to get Mary because it’s something different. It is a type of curry, so I’m gonna go with so I’ll probably get her food around 945 or 10:00 PM so I will not be hungry afterwards and stuff😝 it’s about 10:37 PM. I finished my dinner. I was the only one in our group that was able to finish off dinner. Everyone else is bringing stuff home. I didn’t think it was that much food. I really did plate for kind of long rectangle so you didn’t have a lot of room on your table, but it was pretty good. I like the target all battered though and the garlic was a bit greasy so I like it but I like the place we go to better 

No comments: