Saturday, August 03, 2024

Saturday, August 3: Breakfast, Home and Yoga

Today I woke up at the Dorchester and was pretty hungry so 

we decided we would just go out to breakfast and get some really heavy stomach filling food. I got a breakfast burrito which was tasty and I gobbled that up. The 

coffee wasn’t great, but I wasn’t in the mood for coffee so there’s that.

 After we and Mary‘s place and took a nice nap which was absolutely wonderful.

 Then went home, dumped off my dirty yoga clothes, & ate some Yogurt 

and had a banana. I then took a shower shaved and packed my bag with yoga clothes, my 

water and my large Gatorade that I bought a while ago. Gonna be really 

hot today and it’s a 90 minute class to boot. i’m drinking a little bit of my huge 

Gatorade to kind of prep myself for class. The train air conditioning 

feels really good in this heat. This should definitely feel when it’s 

the dog 🐶  days of August. Well, I went to class and drank some my Gatorade ahead of time and that was a 
good thing cause oh my God I was pretty bloated and fooled during class. I think

 I had too many yogurt x  too much yogurt and I did also have a banana so I made it through class, but it pwas difficult, Miah was with the air. I felt kind of 

bloated today. It’s now 6:11 PM. It’s still humid thunderstorm that they’re expecting hasn’t happened yet and I’m just about finishing 64 ounces of water. I’ve decided to go to 

the little store right near the Dorchester and get the last diet iced tea and a Pepsi for myself. Looks like the rain’s gonna start very soon. It’s now 6:32 PM baby. when I got back, Mary was feeling better from her stomach issue

 and we decided that we would go out to get some Indian at Our Favorite Pl., Royal Indian, which is nearby. Huge thunderstorm hit just when I arrived at the 

Dorchester. It rained like crazy. By the time I was getting Indian

 food, I didn’t need an umbrella, but it was raining 
much slower pace. We ended up watching two order CI episodes and they were both 
really weird but very cool at the same 

time. Went to bed at a decent time. I’m hoping to get a ride with Wes to my mom’s place at the Riddle Village and then visit Nadine because she’s home today. 

No comments: