Saturday, August 24, 2024

Saturday, August 24: Sleeping In. Yoga

Today I woke up late because I was really really tired and so was Mary. 

We got up at eggs and just relax. My brother called and I confirmed it the cleaning ladies coming at 10 o’clock and to confirm
that I can go down there on September 15, which is a 

Sunday to his condo. Other than that is pretty much a lazy day and afternoon. I attempted to go down the laundry room to pick 🆙 Laundry. Everybody’s moving this 

weekend. Well, we went to our 4 o’clock class today and it was a good class. Miah did a nice job and helping me out with one of my standing

 poses at the beginning of class she let in enough air, but I was really 

thirsty. I bought a large water cause I forgot my thermos plus

 I drink the whole damn thing  By the time class was done. We walk through Rittenhouse Square is a beautiful day outside and now I’m just relaxing at 6:40 PM. I am going to 

have some veggie burgers. 
this font on here seems to be bigger than usual, but


that’s OK Anyhow, for some reason, I feel very tired even I basically slept in and relax and then did yoga and my left knee is just kind of feeling weird at this point we’re gonna relax for the rest of the day and then I got up early and tomorrow for the cleaning lady to come to my house

No comments: