Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Wednesday, August 21: A Tired Day


Today I woke up very very tired like my butt was going to sag on the floor. I did push through and managed to get myself on SEPTA. Oh my God I 

was so tired. I just lean my head over and closed my eyes and for the whole entire trip to 15th St. my backpack fell heavier than it has in a long time. Yes I did put a lot of drinks in there, but I do that a lot. anyhow, got the Mike’s did a little 

cleanup and took a nap right after that and that made me feel a little bit better and then ran over CVS and did some errands. For Mike picked up three prescriptions and I got an 
iced tea for 

myself so I was having iced tea super coffee.  anyhow, got the Mike’s did a little cleanup and took a nap right after that and that made me feel a little bit better and then ran over CVS and did 
some errands. For Mike picked up three prescriptions and I got a nice tea for myself so I was having iced tea super coffee and regular
coffee today

 , so I did feel pretty good after that that’s a lot of caffeine. I drink that much but I just felt like doing it. End of the day I should get a haircut 16th and Pine but it’s too late and it’s a little bit 

too far from Mike to walk, which is a shame because they just take walk-ins. Then I realize it was that 16th and Spruce that I forgot to sign outside to walk all the way back and sign out that’s all. Well, I went to both 75 minute class and the yen Rob top the class with Linda was under the weather. There was a really cool begin class I must say. I also felt a lot stronger in the 75 minute class and it did yesterday. After the class we ordered some Indian andwatched endeavor, which is the prequel to the officer Morris series on British TV. Anyway, it wasn’t bad. It was pretty pretty weird and very English and Mary tells me this is the theme where corrupt cops, etc. Anyway, I got Uber to pick me up, I mean LIFT to pick me up because it was much cheaper than Uber. Uber wanted 25 bucks and LIFT was $14 before tip. 

No comments: