Friday, May 31, 2024

Friday, May 31: Mike’s TikTok, and errand w/ Mary

Well this morning after going going to bed later and I wanted to 

I got up and ate breakfast packed my yoga shit and headed down to Mike’s. I got there around 9:50 AM or maybe a little 

later. The next thing I did was watch some videos from TikTok about Trump being guilty of 34 felony couch and the whole reaction of MAGA
and other people on this development.later, Mike and I went for a nice walk. Mike seemed to hurt his neck a little bit so we went in and after that I had 

my lunch and talked to Mary and decided I’d meet her at the framing shop at 21st and Walnut. Well, just about the time I was 

going to meet her Mike got delivery of his new phone today which was much faster than I anticipated, of course being the ghetto phone company they are a 

cheap phone, which is hard to take apart, didn’t have a Sim card so we had to find the old phone and remove the cover on that which was a pain in the ass and read off 18 digit number 

so they could program Mike’s phone. After we got that done I left to meet Mary at the frame shop. It’s about 130 and I’m gliding on the 21 with a bunch of people

 like me who don’t want to walk in the sunny weather or live in West philly. I met Mary at the stream store and I calm down a little bit, but I was definitely feeling a little

 punchy. The woman picked out some nice frames and she framed the incorporate greed sign I mean bandanna really nicely so I paid for the two on keeping and 

Mary paid for the two fees keeping. she’s keeping to my photos and I’m getting two of them back. Anyhow, Mary and I took a really nice walk in center city. It’s a 

beautiful day for a walk or sun and people are happy when it’s sunny. I then went to CVS to get raisin bread and iced tea 

for Mike and pick up another script even though I was just there I think yesterday and got a script but anyway heading back. It’s 2:35 PM.

No comments: