Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Wednesday, December 22: Last Day of Work

Hi there. I got up in time to set myself up for work for the very last time. Had some breakfast

 and coffee. Work was slow but then towards the middle of the day in the afternoon I got one of these lengthy 
project closing reports. I then got as much of it done before five that I could. Lynne had a hell of a day. She ran into a problem where the bank was out of money.   I mean the PNC Bank in Bryn Mawr was literally out of cash. It’s the

 most bizarre thing I ever heard of. Anyhow, then talked on the phone for a while

 and just plowed through the day like a normal day. And then took the 



Norristown high speed line to catch the 103 bus. I’m hoping that the bus decides 

to show up and I’m not standing here in the cold for no reason 



otherwise it’s Uber Time well the past didn’t show up and I had to take Uber and wait

 eight minutes by freezing cold. I did eventually get here on 7:23 PM. We then had a talk for a little while. Period 

No comments: