Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Wednesday, December 1, 2021: Work, The Last Month

I got up today and it was OK. I ate my breakfast and got busy with my reports 



to close out activities on people who don’t receive cash anymore. Those reports are such drudgery each reported
 six names the second report had couple of repeat names but I still had to check that I actually closed out the programs/activities. That went
along OK. I talked on the phone for a few minutes to several people 
and had lunch. The Omicron variant identified in U.S.: First case of covid-19 linked to new variant found in California. I didn’t read about it at first because I was busy working. It was a clear day the high was about 50. 

didn’t really go out out at all. I just have to get this work done. Anyhow it’s now December and I kept trying to call the retirement

 counselor and I couldn’t get a hold of her. I’m not sure what’s gonna 

go on next but I have to keep pressing. This is true especially since it’s 1. December and 2. It’s Thursday tomorrow. I feel like
the time I was trying to sell my house and West Philly kept having to push the realtor 

to do something.  I have course waited to the last moment to run in the shower and sign off from work. I had to get going. I think I took the quickest shower ever. I got showered 

and dressed in 10 minutes that’s a record for me. The bus came about three minutes late but at least I was able to catch the bus and not have to desperately take Uber. That 

session was pretty intense we talked about retirement and what it means 

it and when I thought about it over the last 30 years. We got home and 

relax and then went out to walk about 8:40 PM. Next we are going  to have 

dinner  and then go ahead and eat some dinner. I’m thinking will have a salad and something
to drink. Oh I ended up not having a 
salad but having some Indian food which was really tasty. We then watched heartland and 
and then we decided to relax and turn off the TV. Time crept up on us and I got home around 1:00 AM.

No comments: