Monday, December 20, 2021

Monday, December 20: 3 Days Left of Work

Good day everybody. I got up pretty good considering I really 

had a very stiff left shoulder that actually hurt a little bit. I’m thinking I might need a break from yoga today
 to let my self recover. Anyway I did a bunch of text messaging and trying to get this work support 

crap done. I’d like to not leave too much extra work when I attempt

 to take my five remaining pandemic days.  I drove the car back to Ardmore House 

right at noon. I prop my super coffee along and I’m going to catch the bus back home. Well I missed the earlier

 but I wanted to take and had to figure out how to catch the 103 at cricket Avenue in 

school Lane. Lynne had an appointment and I ended up having to go to the bus stop a little early. It’s pretty cold out here. Well I 103 decided not to show up. 

So now I am waiting at the stopped at all the buses stop on and they 
doesn’t  run very often during the week. What up bus was late as well. It was a pain in the ass ride on the bus or getting home. I then came to my front door

 and saw a whole bunch of packages at the door. They included a 

Christmas gift to me a Christmas gift for Lynne and cereal and

 my juices. I plunged through and got some 
work done but then I than the thing that keeps my computer online expired. After finishing work, I took a nap because I was really tired and feeling grumpy. That 
nap felt good I needed it I felt a lot better afterwards. I talked on the phoneand ate some pasta.  It’s now 10:15 PM. I’m gonna get a call back since she was
busy doing errands. I could tell because she was in the car 

when I called. Meanwhile I decided to relax and update this blog posting. 
I received a message with the Peanuts gang dancing to Vincent Gerardi. This is from the Christmas special called Merry Christmas Charlie Brown. It’s a real fun little

 song. They don’t play the whole thing but the cartoon goes right with it really well. I also completed some lie heap training. My password expires in five days. I’m wondering if 

it’s even worth it to update the password but I don’t know. It’s 10:25 PM. I got time to update the blog a little bit because Lynne to go to call Pat about a TV set. He was going to go tomorrow but the big screen TV already. 
got taken Oh by the way they expecting a huge surge and the NHL has “Suspended“ the rest of the season starting this coming Wednesday

. People are vaccinated or getting the Oma Cron Variant

No comments: