Thursday, December 16, 2021

Thursday, December 16: Work Car and Problem Solving

Greetings  boys and girls. I did manage to get up not completely tired 

considering I was up pretty damn late. I got up and did some work cleaned the kitty 

litter  and wondered what I’m getting brothers for Christmas. I only got 2 people

 their gifts and haven’t sent a Christmas card yet. Are we got a gift 

for my brother Michael which I won’t open till I get back. I then left to give

 the car back. I got my retirement papers returned signed. I then did some work and then sat 

down after work to start doing some Christmas shopping on Abby side. It’s getting very close and I really

 don’t know what to give but Amazon has photo stuff so I think I’m going to

 do that assuming they have decent photo stuff. It’s 626 and I need to catch the L to EL Vez. It’s a restaurant
on 13th St. That’s a good thing because it’s a real easy place to get to. It’s really mild outside which is a blessing that’s for goddamn sure.  I’m able 
to walk outside without a hat which definitely means it’s warm. I’d like to come home after eating 
with David and Larry and just finish off 



my Christmas shopping so I don’t have to worry about it. Next month I’m going to begin to pay down my debts and start over. Well erectus restaurant in it is packed to the gills of a 45 minute 

wait so I think will be going elsewhere when Steve shows up. Larry showed up a little early Larry  is venturing to find other places.  We ended up going to one 

place they had a couple drinks and I had a Diet Coke. I think got a text that we were ready to be served. The week was 45 minutes we had an outdoor dining


 area court he didn’t had a nice light it wasn’t bad at all. I had an enchilada and we lots of chipsIt was really fun hanging out with both of the mirror 

laughing a lot and talking about the yield good old days. After we finished eating, went to one more place and then we all split. It was a fun time.

No comments: