Saturday, December 25, 2021

Saturday, December 25: Christmas 2021

After ever really decent sleep in which I really need it, I work in 

Ardmore nice  and relaxed. I got a very slowly and had coffee and a delicious cereal. Me and I talked for a little while and hung out. We discussed tomorrow’s yoga and returning

 the car so at this point I’m going to return the car sometime today. 

I don’t know who’s gonna be there but I think we can just drop off the 

car without seeing anybody. I don’t know who the Hells going to be working on Christmas at 1 Arrivals Rd. Lynne was going to follow me but I don’t trust her car to go 

up and back from the airport. I filled up with gas and put the car in themeter and fed the cat. And then chilled out at home for a couple hours until the meter ran out. 

I played with the cat took a shower and then looked at the time and had to head out to 1 Arrivals Rd. Well I drop the car off at one arrivals Road after going 

around in circles once. It’s dark and it was pouring outside. It’s really hard to see

 signs. Once I dropped off the the car there was no way I could catch the 108 bus. So I called Uber and decided to take it to Hurley 

Court. On the way to Hurley Court the guy was driving towards 69th St. so I told him just to drop me off here and I can catch the 6:45 PM bus. Well, that was didn’t show up. They probably
 didn’t have anybody to drive it.  Well I took the Norristown high  speed line to Ardmore junction. We got there and then I waited five minutes for may be a bus to 

shop when I pass didn’t show up I called Uber and they pick me up at the 7-Eleven. 

I had to wait nine minutes but the dude was pretty cool. He works in Amazon 

and also Uber. He said you can make up to 400 bucks a day if you get up at 6 AM there’s more people then 
cars.  

anyhow,  I arrived there are almost at 8 o’clock. I got myself a soda  and a banana.  I decided I would 

take a walk. Lynne was unable to walk with me because her ankle issues. She’s 

going to get double checked out. I walked and it was a drizzle the whole way through. I time 

to myself how long it takes to get to Ardmore Junction train station. It takes approximately 21 minutes if I just walk in a brisk pace.

 The way we walk is a lot more efficient then doing is exactly Google maps want you to do.  Anyhow after I got back from the walk I had some 

Indian frozen food which was delicious and we watched a show about Jane Goodall. She started her research on chimpanzees back in 1960.  Next after the Jane Goodall documentary we watched heartland. 

It was a good show. I attempted to leave by 11:30 but the latest I could leave is 1138 and I left about 1140. My goal is to make a 12:04 AM Norristown high speed line and I got here with about four minutes to spare. It’s 12:03 AM  I waited for the train and it was about one minute late but I caught the train. I can get the bed and a half decent hour 

 

No comments: