Thursday, December 02, 2021

Thursday, December 2: Geez A lot of Work & Sunny

Well I got up this morning did the usual thing for breakfast. I worked on catching 
up with some of the reports. Got one of them done and I’m working on another one I got so involved with one of the reports that I forgot that I wanted to leave by 12. Anyway

drove to Ardmore. It’s really sunny out and fairly mild outside which is nice. I went to Ardmore and then was getting ready to get her stuff together and I then drove

 back to my place and Lynne car back to her place to work. She had to difficulties after work with her car hopefully they’ll be worked 
out smoothly with the people involved. Myself, I just tried to try to get much work done as possible but I was really tired. I then eight some pasta and then really tired so I took about an hour nap. 

After a nap I talked to Lynne and then I talked to Wes. We’re going 

to leave for Stuart‘s on Saturday morning instead of Friday night. I’m glad of that. I need the rest of the 

day to get stuff done get work done and all that. Anyhow I need to get 

better sleep than I did today that’s for sure. The  Omnicron variant 

is now in at least three states including New York Minnesota and California. 
I’m sure it’s already in Pennsylvania for all we know. The jury store out is still out whether this new variant is going to cause a huge problem or not.  I almost

 forgot to mention the big story is that the pension woman called and made an appointment to formally set up my pension for Wednesday at 11 AM. I am to get Medicare documents to witnesses and wait for the forms to come in the mail

No comments: