Sunday, December 19, 2021

Sunday, December 19: Up Early for Yoga. Ardmore

Well I got up around 8:20 AM because I forgot to pack my shorts for 

yoga class today. I had to drive back home pick them up and drive back. It’s pretty cold I had some coffee and I grabbed a bar when I got 

home so I wouldn’t have an empty stomach. It’s pretty cold outside not the warm temperatures we’ve had for few days. It’s now 9:50 AM or about ready to 



get going for  10:15 AM  class in West Philadelphia. We were a little bit late but we merged in quietly which was good. I knew Gerardo would be understanding.
 They’re in the class. I got pretty warm but  the class went smoothly. It’s not quite as boiling hot and there’s more ventilation in his building which 

makes it tolerable for sure. It is now 12:11 PM and I get to eat something soon. I’m guessing will 

go back to are going to have some of that delicious cereal hot cereal

 with oats. We decide to have Lynne drop me off inverted continue with the car. I’ve then would get a bowl 

of cereal need something and and then shower. Well, I wasn’t able to 

catch any of the passes they get me there closer to two so I’ve got to take the 

Norristown high speed line. Even with the extra walk it’s still faster 

than any other form of transportation to get there at the Ardmore House 

on time. Well I managed to time the train with the Uber that was picking me up 

at Ardmore Junction. I literally got out of the car and then pulled into

 the parking lot after shopping at the giant food market to get me some

 lean cuisine stuff. It is now 2:23 PM. Lynne got a whole bunch of Lean Cuisines in Amy’s 

frozen meals to keep me full for the next two weeks. We unpacked the 

stuff and I’m gonna have some hot cereal and then we’re going to take a nap and take a walk 

next. It’s cold 🥶 outside today. It’s more seasonal for December for sure. This is the dawning of the age of nefarious age of nefarious, well Lynne made some wonderful oatmeal  parfait. Pictured soy milk blueberries applesauce cinnamon. It was delicious  I really chowed

 down on that oatmeal it was so delicious. In fact I had a second bowl. After Work took a nice 

nap which was  excellent because we were up late and did a very vigorous yoga class. I am going to  my plan
 for the future when it comes to therapy. 
It’s the  process of change going on . We’re going to be taking a walk soon 

it’s about 8:45 PM. Dinners gonna taste real good after  walk in the cold cold winter. I was off yogurt and a nice filling salad plate. We are now watching heartland it is now 10:20 PM

No comments: