Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Wednesday, December 15: Retirement Papers Received. West Chester & Ap

I got up and I remembered to weigh myself before eating. It did show a little decrease in my 

weight . I didn’t have my normal cereal water and I had a juicy along with it. I then proceeded to 
finish up a couple reverse referrals I talked on the phone a little 

bit not that much. I didn’t head up a request to print the 51 page document. I just

 had enough paper to do it. The only problem is this file was password-protected and would not

 print. I had to do some finagling and got it to print finally. Well, after print wanted to print all over again. I think it had back up prints in the queue and I thought I’d cancel 

the previous attempts. Anyhow I just unplug the printer. It was sunny today now it’s pretty cloudy outside. It’s not for 10 PM just going out for
a short walk before I got a shower 

shaving cats scepter to Westchester.  I’m always a little afraid that the scheduled bus won’t show up when it was supposed to and then I’ll be stuck taking $35 and catching Uber. It’s not 

much faster because the bus just goes straight up West Chester Pike and that’s where the guy that I’m seeing is located.  Anyhow, I had a 
couple people congratulate me one 

was somebody I didn’t even know that was nice. I got the one pandemic day off and now next week which is that is the 20th I have to make a request 

for the remaining ones. Well I took a walk for a half hour and got home a little later than I wanted to. I did manage to shower and shave and get out of the house with about a minute to spare and Upper Darby to catch the

 104 bus to Westchester. I think I overdressed but it’s better than being under 

dressed that’s all I can say. The bus is only about two minutes late but that made me two minutes 

late. Arrived around 6:02. It’s not too cold outside I think I have a dress 

with a sweat jacket. Went to therapy. And then went to chipotle and got stuff.

No comments: