Friday, December 31, 2021

Friday, December 31: New Year’s Eve 2021


Today I woke up a bit lethargic but I got myself up and had breakfast. I then talked on the phone for a little while and then had lunch. I had to Amy’s 

Enchiladas‘s. It’s  very good and very filling. Just then I got really really sleepy and took a nap for about 15 minutes. I was so tired I 
woke up 
with a little bit of 🀀 drool. I think quickly to some cat food and put away 

my Amazon fresh order in the refrigerator. Fortunately I was able to get 

the order before I left. I think the one 05+ which was a little bit late. I also got 

a hold of New Therapist to see. I’m gonna be seeing him on 19 January. It 

was a big news item today. Lynne‘s interviewing for jobs. I arrived and picked

 up some of the groceries that Lynne had bought at the Whole Foods. 

She said it was a madhouse and I can imagine on New Year’s Eve people thinking they’re having parties during a pandemic surge 😳😷. We took a walk for 45 min. It was cloudy πŸŒ₯ and

 mild out and was not rainy outside. Well we’re watching heartland in getting dinner ready. Depending mix causing problems as the year ends. Things  are getting  canceled and it’s complicating job search.

No comments: