Monday, December 13, 2021

Monday, December 13: Sunny Work Day

I woke up feeling pretty good considering I went to bed pretty late last night. I weighed myself 

and I’m 201 pound. Anyhow I started working and we had our unit

 meeting. I’m going to  try to be taking those pandemic days starting 
on the 21st. So my last day of actually working maybe much earlier if I could pull this off. Anyhow I had to return the car by noon. Before I 

did that, I talked to Lynne and another friend for a minute and then headed 

out towards Ardmore. It’s a very sunny cool day today with a slight breeze.. after I went to Ardmore which changed items and then I took the bus and she had it out to do errands and go to work. I continue with my work and then talked on the phone for a while. I was pretty tired but I got the minimum amount done that I needed. I did get a good news on the postal front the Retirement information that was 10 pages did arrive at the location around 12:45 PM today. That’s one step done. I’m hoping to get a call from LYN from the retirement office tomorrow preferably or Wednesday at the latest. I don’t wanna bother her and keep calling.  After Work I talked again and eventually fed the cat and had dinner. The rest of the time I just mellowed out. I did finally put a big batch of laundry in that I’ve been blowing off doing for a week at least. 

No comments: