Sunday, December 05, 2021

Sunday, December 5: Ardmore Walk and Stuff

I slept in till about 11:15 AM this morning. I really needed that sleep. I have the grumpy tired 
too and I just want to feel rested. I could actually slept till 12 o’clock 12:30 PM. Stuck very well with my cat Danny  was fed. anyhow, I couldn’t find my sneakers. I don’t know 

where they went. I ran late for the bus so I took the doors down on speed line. I think the Uber from Ardmore junction. I got the Ardmore and then brought up in the 

car and we talked for a while. We’re going to take a walk in is it now 3:20 PM. It’s now 3:52 PM and I’m filling up my gas tank at the closest gas station which is Sunoco. 
That’s always the biggest rip off gas station  $3.85  gallon baby. We’re going back to my place to find my stupid sneakers. We next went back to my place and I instantly find my shoes are exactly 

right thought there were buried in the futon near the blanket. I also put my brownstones

 on my feet with the Support so I needed. I like the shoes for the support to feel very supportive towards

 miracles. 424 it’s 24Welcome back to my place and I instantly find my shoes 
where  exactly right thought there were buried in the futon near the 

blanket. I also put my brownstones on my feet with the Support so I needed. I like the shoes for the support to feel very supportive towards 
miracles.  It’s 4:24 PM it’s already getting

 dark outside. We took a walk out near where she picks up the kids for school at her job. I forget the name of the place but it was nice 
even though it was dark outside. We got home and 

I had a yogurt and a Pepsi. I was asked to read about Relationally Focused Psychodynamic Therapy, while Lynne 

was taking a shower and preparing dinner for both of us. It’s pretty in-depth I 

feel like I’m taking a graduate level psychology class. But I’m breaking it down so I 

can ask questions and move on to better things in life. It’s 8:42 PM or watching a movie called don’t cry wolf. It’s 

 up in the Canadian Arctic tundra. The man is looking for a woman to find out which killing all the Caribou. It was a pretty good movie I never 
heard of it before it was produced in 1983. I left here around midnight and headed back home. It was a nice evening and I’ll definitely repeat the activities too. Oh I forgot to mention we did watch heartland as well. We watched two episodes. Ty and Amy are getting married it was the big news and they adopted the runaway kid. 

No comments: