Monday, December 27, 2021

Monday, December 27: A Grey Day w/ Flurries w/ COVID Wave

Well I managed to get myself off around 930 this morning. I am off 

from work with my pandemic days off. Then I flow into retirement. Today felt like a workday. Where I was at home doing little things with my computer

 removing the personal files and talking on the phone several times during 

the day. A job was lost by my girlfriend and I put it around the house a little

 bit as well. I didn’t even go out. I finally did go out to catch the 103 W. Ardmore

 which will get there at 7:10 PM. It was 

on Monday. It was a good day not to have to work best for damn sure. Like last year, the government wasn’t

 ready to have   at home Covid test kits. People are waiting in line forever to get those test. The 

City of Philadelphia states if you have symptoms act like you’re positive. Not the

 ideal way to go but that’s what we have. It’s 7:19 PM just got off the

 bus and heading to the Ardmore House.   I plan to mellow out

The latest cover search for this winter is happening right now. The Omacron variant 
 is really rampaging now through the United States and around the world. My friend got it recently. He had mild symptoms fortunately. The long winter has begun.

No comments: