Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Tuesday, December 28: COVID Scare Exit Interview

This morning I  received a  text message that my therapist had 

contracted Covid from his dentist. I guess I’m not gonna go to the dentist at least March. Because you do get 

pretty goddamn close and personal in the oral cavity. Anyhow I 

instantly called the testing place nearby the closest appointment was January 3 at 11:45 AM.Everywhere  Else there was no Covid testing at all today or tomorrow !!
  anywhere. The one place that had walk-in Covid testing was closed and is open it Wednesday at 8 AM. After I ran around doing that I called my friend Steve who is a doctor at Johns Hopkins and he said I was fine since

 the last time I saw him was December 15. I didn’t told my brother and told Lynne. It was all very distressing. Anyhow it’s 1:48 PM I’m going to return the car back to Lynne and I’m supposed thanks 

to help Pat for a little bit. Well I paid a visit and gave her a hug and I met up with Pat at the driveway. He followed me since it was just going to make them less late. Anyhow 

we arrived and we’re at Port Richmond. It is now 4:02 PM. He’s going to the tag place right now. I’m updating the blog posting and it’s now for 12 PM I’m waiting 

for Pat to emerge from the tag place. I’m hoping to get the land by  6:30 PM. We’re not gonna do yoga until this variant passes over apparently 

this is bad because this is the first time I’ve known people fairly close to me to get Covid and that hasn’t happened in 

the last 20 months. I was supposed to catch a bus at 5:55 PM. That bus 

decided not to show up because somebody didn’t check in 

I suppose. So the next bus will not be in till 615 if that bust decides up to show up then 

I’ll take the high-speed line and take Uber. Well the bus did show 

up at 6:13 PM and I am on the way to Ardmore. Not going to any New Year’s event with anybody that needs to be proclaimed yes! Anyhow at 6:43 I just arrived at the Ardmore House! I arrive 

to end we talked for a bit and then I took a short nap for 15 minutes. We 

didn’t talk a walk until they the spitting rain started raining little harder. We got back around 9:30 PM

No comments: