Friday, December 24, 2021

Friday, December 24: Buzy X-Mas Eve Going to Media

I got up this morning in time for catching the bus to 8000 Essington Rd.

 for the rent car rental. The only problem with that idea is that I didn’t have 

the credit card I needed to rent the car. That was frustrating because

 I knew I would have to take two Uber‘s to get there on time. Well I had to bite the bullet I had no choice so I got an 

Uber. And we drove down towards Ardmore and got the card from Lynne. Next we drove 

down to 8000 Essington Ave. Well, we couldn’t find the budget Rent-A-Car on Essington Avenue. I know there’s rental car places there because I was there before. I even

 called budget Rent-A-Car and they had no idea there was one at 8000 Essington Ave. in Philadelphia. Turns out that the rental location is located 

at 1 Arrivals Rd. The nice woman from Uber was very patient and waited for me to see if this was the right place for the rental and it was. So I picked up my Toyota Prius  and headed 

straight to Whole Foods to buy two apple pies and some ice cream. The Whole Foods 

parking lot was a goddamn disaster. I couldn’t park there so I just parked

 across the street the Wynnewood shopping center. I got the apple pies but couldn’t find any ice cream that I understood so I just went to the giant around 

the corner and got regular old briars that everybody knows about. It’s now 12:51 PM. After I finished

 off with the giant supermarket I needed to go back home feed the cat shower and 

unwind a little bit. Fortunately there was an hour left on the meter so I just pulled up next 

to my house. Of course time escaped me and I had to hustle on out and help

 Lynne pick address. Anyway  I got to Ardmore and realized I needed some

 items to get my gifts appropriately completed. I never buying double-sided tape which didn’t

 go over that great. It was useful for sticking stuff on the package the Bose that I bought. I had to go to Bryn

 Mawr to find air and I did find air for the tires and filled them up as best as I could. According to 

Google maps it takes 25 minutes to get to the Riddle Village from here. That’s

relief I thought I’d be closer to 40 so that’s good. So I’m guessing will 

leave here in Ardmore by around 4:30 PM it’s now 4:05 PM Well we left Ardmore at 

4:30 PM and headed on down to Riddle village or my mom is. We picked her up at five and

 then headed to Dave’s place with our presents and Apple pies. We got there. Larry and his wife are going to come. Larry 

Nussbaum that is. He was tested positive for Covid. He doesn’t feel so bad I think he has a runny nose or 

something. We talk to him on FaceTime. He has a nice place in Center City. The view of Center  that he has is really beautiful. I am looking forward to 

meeting him there one day. We had a very nice dinner that Debbie cooked up and everybody liked the  ๐ŸŽ  pie. Both of their kids were there

 and that was cool. After a while my mom got tired and we left to take her back to Riddle Village and then drove back to 
Ardmore. I proceeded to take a walk to try to burn off calories. It’s cold out but not terrible. It’s very little wind and that 
makes it much better. I could take a look at all the Christmas 

decorations and burn off some of Apple pie calories. I came back from a walk 

and then I hung out and talked. We also meditated for 10 minutes as well. It’s 1125 and we’re gonna watch a movie. I think I’m gonna watch “grudge match.“

No comments: