Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday, December 12: Yoga and Ardmore

Well I woke up today 45 minutes before I had to leave for 

yoga class that started at 10:15 AM. The class was held at the Garden Court area in West Philadelphia. I got there was barely

 any time to spare and when I got there is a bunch of people getting it it was definitely A little bit crowded. 
There were a lot of people there. The place

 look nice but  little unfinished. What class get started and 

I tried it on with using a mask. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. It also 

wasn’t is AutoZone. Might be. I was definitely out of shape from not doing yoga for so long. There was about 15 people there today. 
I forgot to bring water but fortunately 

wasn’t that hot so I survived it. There was no dressing room so we just I just threw my pants over my shorts and proceeded to go outside which was very cold 

and windy so we ran to the car and headed back to Ardmore once


 you got to Ardmore we talked for a while and then took a short rest cause I was really beat. 


And it was just nice to take a nap. It’s now 3:44 PM and we’re about

 to go for a walk. I’d throw in an extra layer because I got the chills. Well the walk was nice I got 

warmed up and we came back and hung out for a while and I made 

a super coffee and gave my brother my pants measurements so I’m getting pants which 

is really really great because that’s one thing I really need 

is pants. We’re ordering food from Sweet Garden and it’s now 6:08 PM and I’m going to get the food as we speak. Well I got the food and that was pretty easy. I 

needed to get gas because the car was really really low. I went to the one Sunoco near the CVS and that was unfortunately closed. I hit the Google and found a Exxon nearby so that was forever

 fortunate because of that one was closed it would’ve been a real pain in the ass. As it was it took forever to fill up the gas. Full tank was about $40. It’s now 6:46 PM we’re gonna have dinner soon. We had dinner from salad greens. That’s located in suburban Square in Ardmore. Within watch Castaway with Tom Hanks It was pretty good movie I must say. Tom Hanks is a 
really really good actor. The way he lost weight and then grew all this hair made it look so authentic. The end of the movie was heart wrenching for sure. We then watched heartland.

No comments: