Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Wednesday December 29th: Returning State Computer 🖥


Good day. I got up at 9:30 after being really tired last night. I fortunate got up at around 5 AM and put quarters in and avoid you getting a ticket. I thank God up 

deleted as much personal information as possible and then started taking the computer apart. I had to return the computer back to 80 one market Street along 

with my ID card. . That was a trip. I had to turn on the computer to make sure it worked in front of her and signed a paper the car battery died but fortunately Lynne



 has a mini charger in her glove compartment I was able to jump the car.  I then drove straight from 801 Market St. to the Ardmore house. It’s 1:08 PM. I need a super coffee. They didn’t

 have any that I liked it to CVS. Well I went to Lynne‘s and got there around I don’t know what time was 1:00 PM. She shared me what she went through with the insurance 

company for an hour on the phone first thing in the morning. It didn’t sound like

 much fun. It’s 2:23 PM and we’re doing errands first we’re going to a physical therapy place 

to drop something off them or off the Whole Foods and then we’re gonna take a walk. The day to nicer 

as the day went on. Yes indeed we’re having a mild winter so far.  It’s weird this week I was off

 from work and my days have been very busy. I don’t know what the rest of 

retirement will look like but this week there’s so much that Hass to be done and doing stuff. I think this week is an exception to the general rule
 only because it’s right after Christmas in between new years. We also have this nasty variant going on. I really can’t  Randomly travel far and wide for a little while.  

Anyhow after we did our errands we did go out for our half hour walk each way so it’s about an hour walk and I noticed that the sunset really happens fast 

towards the end. Starting around 445 the darkness comes really really fast. Went back to my place in her place and I’m waiting for the bus now that’s 

her to shop at 5:36 according to Google maps it’s running “early“  well get you up early which is good I was glad it ran early because I’m pretty damn hungry.
do  not sure I want for dinner but Pat offered me dinner and exchange for me helping about pick up his butter cycle yesterday. I got my official acknowledgment

 of retirement letter today. I still have to do my financial disclosure form by next May even though I’ll be retired which is really bizarre I wouldn’t have

 guessed that. Well ended up I spilled my super coffee and I left a sled that’s 

pictured on the bus man that sucks. I then got home and made myself some lean cuisine. In fact I two leanquisings because I was hungry. I then talked on the phone for a while and continued my retirement planning stuff. I’m going to join the Pennsylvania‘s Association of retired state ploy ease and get a group dental plan through them. It’s with the same people united concordia. 

No comments: