Monday, December 06, 2021

Monday, December 6: Breezy!! Dropped Off Auto

Well this morning start off a little odd because I got up around 4 o’clock 

and I was 😍  pretty awake I must say. I ended up writing a couple text messages and heard Pat leaving at the crack of dawn with one of 

his four jobs I then woke up again around 8:50 AM and I was more tired than when I was at 4 o’clock in the morning. it was very strange. I think it up at breakfast and got some work done. I then had to drive off the car back to Ardmore. And I was supposed
to catch up  one 

bus but the bus decided not to come because probably summer didn’t go to work. SEPTA has this problem it’s happened to me several times. So now I got a Catch You Later bus and hope they don’t cancel that

 one. Feel like the temperature is starting to drop a little bit. Well the second posted arrive and I had a smooth trip back. I then went to Upper Darby and 
the guy asked me about the supercoffee I was 

drinking. He’s running a little store and I was getting a Pepsi and he said 

oh that’s better than the stuff I have. And he sells his little bottle for three 

dollars. Anyway he was very interested it was interesting that he ran into a dude I thought was 

having a seizure but he’s basically an angry homeless dude. So I scooted out of there now I’m gonna have

 lunch. I had lunch and afterwards I got really really tired but 

I pushed through and kept working. I did not get my retirement information yet. So I have to hope it comes in tomorrow. I pushed through and then I just snacked along the way because my order came in nice and early 

around 3:15 PM. I got my coffee grapes and bananas to name a 

couple things. I’ve been talked on the phone for a while and was a little bit tired. 

So after the conversation I just pretty much went to bed and didn’t formally sit down and eat. I was pretty full from the snacking that I’ve done previously. I really need to get a good nights sleep that’s for damn sure.

No comments: