Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Tuesday, December 14: Working to Get Things Done

This morning I woke up after a nice comfy sleep. I’m finding

 that sleeping an extra layers really makes a big difference. I feel really cozy comfy. I have three blankets and I’m wearing a sweatshirt as well. Anyhow I got 

up and had to work on Alex stuff which is always a pain in the butt. I put in for him getting Friday off to use up one of my vaccine incentive days. I’m gonna put in for five more days affective

 the 21st or the 20th I don’t know yet. The code is an even in the system yet that’s how early it is.  Anyhow, I talked on the 

phone a bunch took a nice long walk through Upper Darby to my favorite cemetery nearby and bought some batteries

. Believe it or not the Indian store had Duracell‘s while the dollar 

store didn’t have any AAs they had a ton of AAA‘s but not AA‘s.  I got my work done and ordered a couple things from Amazon and got my sister a gift. That’s 

so far the first gift. I have to start thinking of gifts now to mail out and hopefully they’re not going be terribly late. I can get David and 

my mother without having to mail it.   The January 6 committee Saul text messages from Fox News personality Sean Hannity Laura Ingram 
and Brian Kilmeade calling Mark Meadows and begging him to get Trump to stop the rioters. That was a big story yesterday. I went to my first meeting in a 

while online. It was decent. Someone offered a booklet since I got two of them and they will be mailing it from Colorado. They movedobviously. I didn’t folding my laundry and relax and then talked on the phone. Tomorrow I hope to hear from the woman about whether I got my retirement papers and completely.

No comments: