Thursday, December 09, 2021

Thursday, December 9: 🥶 Work, Car Drop and Pet Sitting Visit

After a short night of sleeping, I woke up and then took



nap and then woke up for real. I signed in, made my breakfast and smoothie and got 

text messages about hot yoga sutra witches where Gerardo is going to be teaching and 

they have a $75 a month unlimited. I at some point have to cancel my credit card to get the $150 from Hot Yoga Phila. to stop. Any 

help I got a little bit of work done and and went to Ardmore to drop off the car. Well I got to Ardmore and found a spot it was pretty close to the building. I got my supercoffee 
with me which is 

good. Well Lynne was getting ready for her day I waited and then 

we make 2 stops. The first was at the post office and the second was for Whole Foods 

to return something. I didn’t got back home and worked on my work support list which I do 
every Thursday or Friday. I got that done and then I talked to an old coworker of mine

 and that was fun and finish that work support and sent it out. I then went to catch the

 530 train out to the great Northeast. I had to catch the train and the 19 bus. 

Unfortunately I ran into a cluster fuck. The westbound train got screwed up because someone had a seizure the train was held up in that packed everything up. My trained and shop tour 6:50 PM from the other side of the tracks. So now it’s 6:24 PM and about three

 stops away from Bridge and Pratt. I got to her place around 7 o’clock and we ended up 

catching up with some things. She’s 7 years away from retirement and her dog is very very nice. She  

give me instructions and then she can drop me off at the Cheltenham 

stop at the Fox Chase line. She has a second job at a bakery. I caught

 the train down to Jefferson station and then on 11th St.   It is now 9:25 PM I’m on now heading back 

home. After I get off the train I decided to go to place a decent check take
 out because it just not in the mood to forage for food. It feels like a Friday night but actually I’m glad it’s not a Friday 

night. I’m really looking forward to just sitting down and chowing down

No comments: