Saturday, December 18, 2021

Saturday, December 18: A Slow Day

Today I woke up at around 9:45 AM I was pretty achy from that yoga practice 

we had yesterday. It felt good but I was a bit achy stiff I guess is a better word. I then
 
scrub the floor and got a Christmas gift for my brother in Seattle. We had a text message discussion. I called Wayne and we decided to get together. I didn’t know 

what I wanted to do but I thought a walk was good. We walked too and fro from the Quaker State Quaker cemetery that’s near my house. Wayne liked going there looking at the old gemstones 

from the 1800s. The place was opened in 1860. After that he  he went home. Wayne suggested we get together without Larry prompting us. I agreed. I think I 

owe him a trip up his way since he didn’t drive out of his way to come
here. It’s now 3:50 PM at home I’m gonna talk on the phone for a little bit. I’ll probably 

head out to Ardmore to fill up with gas etc. I ended up staying home for a while and took a nap often on. Had some intense conversation and headed to Ardmore 

around 945. The kids are all right oh yeah. We’re watching heartland

 right now. Actually we’re taking a break and I’m writing this material

No comments: