Saturday, December 04, 2021

Saturday, December 4. Visiting Stuart Mike & Mary

I had trouble sleeping but I got up and was shot up about an hour late which was fine because



 I was somewhat unprepared. Pick me up and it was a nice day and Wes drove a rental car and we drove down to Silver Spring
. Helen  and Stuart Steve, Kevin and Peter all there. Mrs. Moore

 came by as well. We talked about the old days and other other things. It’s not 2:31 PM and Stuart’s taking a nap. Everyone just left Wes and I may visit Michael or we may stay over or we may just go straight 

home. It was really nice to see everybody Stewart’s mother looks well and 

it’s really good to see Stuart and all the old gang. We drove in Steve 

and Kevin‘s test so they bought a month ago. What a trippy car that is. The acceleration and the smooth ride are quite 
unbelievable there’s no shifting and it has a cool feel to it. I’ve never

 rode in one of those cars so I videotaped it because I had to feel it to believe it after that we decided we’d visit Mike and Mary because it’s on her way back 

to Philly. So we stopped over and they’re both home which was cool. We hung out for a while and they offered us dinner but Wes was saying we were just head back so it’s 

now 5:36 PM I’m gonna head back I guess by 6:30 PM or so. It’s 6:28 PM we’re taking a pitstop for gas and then we’re going to hit I-695 to I-95 North. When 

Wes and I got  back, He looked at some Facebook pictures and then I showed them the photo album that I dug out from 1975. Are used to keep photo albums. One of them has chip Littlewood, Wes, Steve and Peter Sissson, and Wes. It’s funny to look at those pictures. Wes agreed to be one of my witnesses for the pension signing ceremony which is going to be Wednesday at 11:30. I’m hoping my pension materials are show up tomorrow so I don’t have to start beginning to sweat getting him. I got home I was really tired. Lynne called and we talked in and then I took the glorious trip to bed and it was a good thing 

No comments: