Saturday, December 11, 2021

Saturday, December 11: Pet Sitting, Visiting mom and Dinner

Hello. I started off this busy day with getting up in time for catching the L and one bus 

to make it to the dog walking that I’m doing this afternoon and this morning. It’s a bit of a long train ride but it was good the bus showed up on time. The transportation centers quite fast. I walked to the dog and I was 

very thankful that it’s mild outside and not rainy or cold. When I got to the house I did find the key after a little looking and I walk the dog. A dog is very very gentle 
and didn’t pull as hard as I thought it might


. I then checked up on his food and caught the bus.  There was a bit of a gap 
with with the bus but I finally got home here around 11:35 AM. I’m going to see if 

Wes can pick me up at 12 instead of 1230 because I got to go back

 and walk the dog and then go to Ardmore in time at 5 PM. Well I got home and took a shower real quick

 and shaved. I then got picked up by Wes and we went to pick up mom at Riddle 

village. We went to lunch and Dave joined us there for lunch. It was very pleasant mom was really happy to 

see Dave and Wes especially Wes. After lunch we dropped off mom 

and then Wes drop me off at home I just had enough time to go to the 


bathroom and give the cat a little bit of food and then I raced off to catch 

the train I got there with little time to spare in the meantime I had 

a big misunderstanding going on. I definitely push the envelope on this whole 

endeavor. And then headed back to Ardmore feeling a little stressed out 

because I squeezed too much in. I got to Ardmore on time thank God and I 

quickly switch pants and cooled off. We then headed out to Ambler 

 to meet her friend Amy. We met at the Indian restaurant called Palace of Asia. I 

was extremely thirsty and drank a lot of water. I had to dial Dal Marskani and

 rice. It was really good I was really really hungry. Amy was very nice and we had a nice time and it was 



relaxing. I got to relax and I was very talkative.  I think we all had a great nice

 time. Afterwards, we had a drive through driving rain storm and it was

 a pain in the ass to drive back. But we made it back. We first went back to my place and hung out there for a while. I’m glad I went home
 first and I’m glad I remembered switch keys from one Jackie to another. Anyhow it was a very long day fun yet I had some stressful 

moments in there.  Anyway I was pretty tired and tomorrow I’m getting up around 9 o’clock to go to my first yoga class 
in couple months. It’s less than two weeks until I retire and about a month when I get my last full paycheck.

No comments: