Wednesday, December 08, 2021

Wednesday, December 8: Retirement Paper Signed πŸ˜ƒ

This morning I got up after passing out without brushing my teeth or 
anything so I had to get up and five in the morning and brush my teeth and go back to sleep. So I don’t know how hard I slept since I sort of just passed out. I rarely do that for good 

reason. I then got up and worked on catching up with stuff they still haven’t caught up on. I then confirmed my witnesses to my retirement signing. They both came over on time and the lady called at 11:01 AM. The 

appointment was thorough and intense. She was very thorough and I was pretty thorough too.  I ended up having them wait at least 40 minutes because the appointment was longer than I thought it might take. The paperwork 

was signed in a couple hours later I went down to 30th St. Pat gave me a ride down and I took the L back home. The line at the post office wasn’t bad I got there 15 minutes before the big rush came in. I then

 finished up my work and then went to take a shower. I had to take a shower because I was heading over

 to Lynne‘s house. I got there around 10 minutes late. I Saul outside the place there were doing  pipe or 

installing some pipe in the ground. Well I got Delancey and we talked for a while and I had my super

 coffee. We’re going to go on a walk a little before 8 PM for about an hour. Walking is good 4 us. Don’t ever 

cross your mind  why would you go elsewhere.  Block was very good

 but boy is it cold out. I had to keep walking fast so it wouldn’t freeze
 up. I forgot to mention that I have a PetSitting job for Saturday. Saturday is going to be a very busy day but I make a pretty quick 40 bucks Niches for imbeciles.  Saturday I have a pet sitting job with a former coworker up in Northeast Philadelphia we talked about that. I got to get up early for that and I’ll probably do yoga at this new place at Garden Court with Ricardo.

No comments: