Friday, December 03, 2021

Friday, December 3: Better Rest, Work & Retirement

Well after a much better sleep, I got up and did my thing. Right, 

I ate breakfast made coffee and signed in for work. I had a lot of work to catch up on so I tried to prioritize what was absolutely needed before the weekend hit. 

So I know what file had to be sent out so I did that for most of the morning. I then talked on the phone for lunch cleaned up the kitty litter did a little bit of sweeping around the kitty litter. As I was working I was listening 

to Josh Scanlon YouTube financial advisor dude. He knows what he’s talking about but politically I he’s totally right wing. He can’t help himself. He actually read a letter from 

someone and it said plan Demic. They’re still on that shit I can’t believe it.  Meanwhile 

the Oma Cron variant has arrived in Pennsylvania. Seems to be more transmissible. That’s much as much as 

we know. Anyhow I went ahead and finished with work and 

I had a 5:30 PM telephone appoint with the empower retirement people. It went pretty well I must say I 



felt good that I was able to share my info and and I learn something that I know. I can roll all 

my money to a IRA account because I have enough money I get free financial 

advising with it and it doesn’t cost any more in fees than Mike Lynn now. That was good 

so I’m going to wait till I have received my last check and all that sometime in late January early February. After I was done I’m gonna go to Ardmore and I saw 
there’s a bus at 6:35 PM. I Hustler on down with a minute to spare and that Bus didn’t bother to show up. It’s a short staffing thing that struck
 again. So the 

bus that came next one left at 7 o’clock. It is now 7:01 PM. Well it’s now 7:20 PM

 and take this just as I was about to turn to the Ardmore House I see a sign that Eric Brazilian is 

playing. He’s from the Hooters. I got a kick out of that

No comments: