Friday, December 10, 2021

Friday December 10: Tired Day

Hi Today is Friday and I woke up tired. I just read the

 Monkees Michael Nesmith died. Slowly the boomer icons are dying off. I managed to get a lot of work done I think, but I 

was just lethargic all day. I’m planning to go to Mike’s later 
on today and I hope once I get home that I’ll be able to sleep soundly. I have a very busy day tomorrow I have to get up at eight and walk a coworkers dog. Twice 
tomorrow. Anyway, I I took a little bit of walk and picked up some items for future eating prospects. I got my trash out of the way under my desk and in the kitchen. There was a lot of it. I then looked at some TickTock videos

 and kept on working. I even got myself in a little bit of a nap not a real nap but a little bit of one.  I went to Mikes and brought a snack because I’m gonna wait till get back to eat. We went 

over the legal forms for medical care and medical notification. He seem to be doing a little 

bit better with his walking which is cool. I got a call from a friend that her boyfriend broke up with her today. That was weird and sad. 

I left his place around 842. I wanted to leave before nine to give me time to maybe catch a quickie snooze 
or just look at videos. Yes I’ve been feeling

 kind of lethargic and lazy especially about my laundry boy I’m just glad
tomorrow it’s gonna be mild day with all the running around I’m gonna be doing.

No comments: