Friday, December 17, 2021

Friday, December 17: Yoga and Ardmore

Well I got up in time and chill out for the morning. I think that myself ready for 1 PM yoga 

class. I snuck in a little work because I know it’s the end of the week etc. I don’t have that many days of work left. I think my last day of work for work is 22 December. On the

 23rd we’re getting out four hours early but I might just take the day off because I have a therapy appointment at 11 o’clock. Anyhow I’ve fixed up the blog posting from
 yesterday and headed out to the yoga class. I showed up a little bit before Lynne did and the class was pretty good. It was hot but it wasn’t suffocating Lee hot so I can actually do my positions. 

Gerardo was very encouraging. We then went back to her place I 

dropped her off and I came back to my place grab a Supercoffee and chilled out 

for a minute. I then needed a shower and took one and I’m heading to Ardmore to get there as close to 6:15 PM as possible. I got here at 6:22 pm. I’ll be getting a smoothie and then we’re gonna go out for a walk and then eat 

some food at the church donated to Lynne. Vitamix  seems to be acting up. It’s at 6:47 PM need to go to play with the cat and I’m gonna mellow out for a 

bit. That shower felt really good after intense exercise. We have one more full day 

of warmth and Instagram get very cold Sunday 
night into Monday. Well we had dinner and hung out for a while. We had a nice time. End up staying there pretty late but it was well worth it.

No comments: