Sunday, December 26, 2021

Sunday, December 26: Yoga, Ardmore & Shopping

Good morning one and all good day etc. I woke up today around nine get breakfast 

and get myself ready for yoga class. This time I did manage to remember my yoga shorts and I’m ready to go to class. I’ve had time to rest from that intense Pilates 

class that I had to go to. On the way out Pat offered me a ride since he was on the way to work. On the way there at 47th and Locust we almost got T-bones by a car going 50 miles an hour

 through his red light. Fortunately Pat didn’t pull out quickly. That was pretty scary  classes starting at 10:15. Well your class was pretty good. I’ll be better at 

some things than others but others I didn’t. Anyhow, we finished class I went back to her place to shower and picked her up from the 

Whole Foods. We have to plan we’re going to do Monday about renting a  car since his car is barely running. Well to Whole Foods 

she got me a few things to get me to Friday payday. I’m gonna over some money on Venmo.  121 I just arrived at the whole Foods supermarket. After we leave

 here we’re probably going to back to her place and she’s going to take a shower. Eagles are playing the Giants today. They have an outside chance of making the playoffs but they have to 

win each game from here on out. Anyhow the Venmo card didn’t work so I 

just use the credit card . I went to the TD bank deposit the money. It’s

 a beautiful day out here oh my God I wish Lynne could take a walk she’s really enjoy it but she’s got 

that ankle issue.  I went to the CVS and got some organic 

unsalted pistachios. It is now  3:01 PM  I just got back to the Ardmore House. We hung out and talked and I got some bean soup. I 

got pretty tired and hungry due to the exercise. It’s 5:05 PM and decide

 to take a walk and loosen up a little bit and enjoy the unseasonably mild winter day. It’s not 547 getting 

back to the Ardmore House for some salad and possibly Heartland or 

a movie. We might seem gorillas in the mist because we did see 

Jane Goodall last night. Well I had a wonderful salad and some ginger beer which really went well with my stomach. My next had some applesauce and a part of an apple

 that was good. We watched this show about Tarzan and he was part of an aristocratic family but was born in the parents died and the kid was raised by eight by gorillas. That was after we watched gorillas in the midst of it Sigourney Weaver. She was a big actress in the late 80s.

No comments: