Monday, September 09, 2019

Sunday, September 8: Fairmount, Laundry Media and the Eagles season starts

Hello! After another beautiful sleep of weird anxiety dreams I got up tired 

 ut once I ate I kind of woke up. I proceeded to get to the meeting on time after

 getting coffee. This was a good thing because I’ve been running 

 ind of late the last few times during the weekend. Hard to get my self moving. Well, 

 ast night I made a decision with my sister to go visit her at the 

 end of October I have a two week timeframe to work with which is good. The 

 nly bad thing is that it’s kind of close so getting a good fair 

 ight be difficult but of course I’m gonna try. I’m gonna go to my moms and watch the Eagles game and have dinner. The meeting 



 as on the Fourth Step it was pretty good and after the meeting I was going to catch the 49 right near OCF coffeehouse but there are the 49 not running much because I was literally 
was @ the corner 

 t 11:20 AM and there was no sign of the bus so I walked up the 23rd and Fairmount. This is also where the 48 & the 7 

 us run. I should’ve thought of that before. Sorry I waited approximately 5 minutes 

 nd 49 Bus did end up coming first. I think that bus was running late but 

 obody knew it it was kind of a secret. It’s another really nice day 

 n Philadelphia. I’ve got very hungry so I’m gonna eat some pasta or some like 

 ndian food because I’ll be starving by the time I get the media if I do not

 do that thing. Generally I’m not a big fan of sandwiches unless they’re on hoagie rolls or Kaiser rolls or 

 agels. Regular bread does nothing for me whether it’s wheat or Wonder Bread. Sorry Anne took my time and got pretty filled up. Part of me wanted to take a nap but I 

 new I was running late. I’m already late and Eagles are losing 17 to 0 to  he lowly 

 edskins in the beginning of the second quarter. This is gonna be a long year



 if the Eagles  to a really bad team. They didn’t make a first down the whole first

 quarter of the game. I arrived at 69th St. to 12 and will catch the 2:30 PM train. It’s 3:03 PM the Eagles are 

 osing 20 to 7. It’s truly embarrassing. I got the trains in good timing and I got the media for around 3 PM. It’s a beautiful 

 arm late summer day in September. Went to Wawa got my Pepsi and I’m walking up to my moms place. 

 ell I arrived and we watch the Eagles come back and win 32 to 26. The last Redskins touchdown

 was garbage time but Eagles had a really long drive it took nine minutes and they kicked a field goal. DeSean Jackson look good 

 n Carson Wentz played well also. I didn’t see the first half but the second 

 alf he looked really confident. We had dinner with Hammond and we decided

 that we’re going to have Thanksgiving ham to instead of the Thanksgiving turkey.

 Are you going to help me with the trip to see Alice at the end of October. I’m now 

 oing to go home and chill out for minute and go downtown and take

 care of my last piece of business before next week starts. One of the things I have to take
 care of next week have a doctor look at my name I’m afraid it’s some kind of funky infection just doesn’t feel like it’s getting better. I  ended up going to West Philly thinking that the Rite Aid was  pen that had an ATM machine with a TD Bank. I was incorrect it was close so I walk down to 38 TD Bank took care of my business came home and in my day.

No comments: