Saturday, September 28, 2019

Saturday, September 28: Blue-Deer Yoga, A 5.5 Mile Walk and Meeting @ Thirsty Dice

Good warm Saturday to all of you out there. After staying up later then I should have, I had 

  weird anxiety dreams about singing with Paul McCartney and screwing it up. He didn’t care for  some reason. Anyhow it was a generic anxiety dream. I got up ate 

 y cereal and got ready for my trip to Cherry Hill to Blue-deer yoga  where Clare is teaching a higher level class. It was an intermediate class. Some of the houses were physically

 impossible for me to do when I did the best I could. I think she appreciated me coming 

 o the glass shower room was really nice and the room wasn’t as hot as the studio in Philly. It’s about 10 to 15° cooler

 and I made a big difference 4 me in the class. Oh of course I was sweating like crazy but I can 

 reathe because where these fans going and the temperature is about 91°. She 

 old me that they’re trying to get someone to teach that kind of class but then found any teachers. I frankly 

 understand because the temperature of that studio makes doing 

 ome of those exercises more difficult than they already are. Conversely

 others would say the reheat would make people lose her but I don’t know. 

 nyway I was going to take the Uber back and Clare told me that some yoga teachers have walked 

 o the would print and go station from the yoga studio. Well I did 

 walk and it did take the hour and 47 minutes then Google maps said it would take. They didn’t have me Go Down big highways .,  Google maps  they had me wind though small roads. I crossed route 70, go past the 

 herry Hill fire department and God knows where else. I was fortunate that I didn’t just miss a dream I was there for about 10 minutes before The westbound train arrived. I’m glad I didn’t wait too long. We then took it all the way ETA 15 I want to drink and went to the Apple Store to charge phone and then buy a cord to charge the phone. The Starbucks was really rude and I couldn’t even go to the bathroom so I went to the Mexican restaurant next-door to pair of mother nature. My van went back to Starbucks and charge my phone.

No comments: