Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Wednesday, September 25: Sleep In Hump Day. Featuring Work, A F-Ed Msg and Fairmount


As I expected, I decided I would sleep in. I needed some rest after those hot yoga sessions Sunday Monday and Tuesday.  It was a good

 thing to Chris as it was I ran five minutes late to work which wasn’t helped out by SEPTA running behind. When I got on Melbourne the train was already packed 

 nd on the second stop from upper Darby. Do you know SEPTA was having “issues.“ I got in and nobody noticed. I really have to watch that. Since I am a new employee


 at this office. Anyhow I got straight to work finishing up a report and thengoing over reverse referrals and follow ups etc. I did three of the online training

 that I had to get done. Only one had a real quiz. I did that by taking pictures for answers and I got through. I  then left and coworker was still at his desk. I wasn’t going to work overtime because I 

 ave to be somewhere. If worse comes to worse all have to do special on Fridays I wasn’t gonna work overtime because I had to be somewhere. If worse comes worse after all have to do 

 pecial on Fridays when I generally don’t do much after work. Last week though I did 

 o to Friday evening yoga. That wasn’t too

 bad as I recall but it was probably warm as usual.   I failed to report that the House of Representatives  has decided to start impeachment proceedings due to 

 he whistleblower who reported that Trump was trying to extort the Ukraine to spy on Joe Biden son. As someone said this went over the 

 Rubicon.“ From simple denial mode and he’ll react like a trapped rat in the corner stay tuned.  As one publication stated :The Case for Trump’s Impeachment Goes Beyond Ukraine.  That’s

 the straw the last straw he’s done other shit it’s probably even worse some we know some we don’t know!.  
Hopefully this will be something I 

 on’t expect him to leave Office at all but treason is pretty serious. Well I got my results of the pre-dating. It zilch,  zero, nada 0,  goose egg

.dot.dot dot ......  oh well it would be kind a hard to meet the people because they’re all from Jersey so at least I didn’t spend a lot of money doing 

 t which is different for me. Well I was waiting for the clubhouse to and somebody here went to this luxurious place at the Four Seasons . I definitely won’t be dating her 

 or that reason. Much less other reasons of course. Anyhow the Meeting End and and I recall that I had to go to Sharon‘s to pick up my information from PennDOT. I have  till November but I 

 ave to find my passport and I don’t know where the hell that way find it if I find it. Otherwise will have to  look for my ID total pain in the ass my real ID drivers. Anyhow 

 haron invited me to have some matzoh ball soup that she made homemade it was very 
good and we hung out and relaxed it was a very pleasant way to end a Wednesday. 

No comments: