Monday, September 16, 2019

Sunday September 15: Late Start then Ambler

Well after staying up too late responding to text messages and watching YouTube videos, I got up 

 round 1130 or was it 1030 yes it was 10:30 AM. My friend M called me and let me know that she was going to  be running late four or Cleaning pick up which was 1130.  I did a Plemon airy cleanup while waiting for 

 er to show up. I also took a shower and shaved and put on all my poop for 

 y infections. And then lie down and fell asleep next thing you know it it was the  

fternoon.. well, I shut down down to ambler end it was very warm outside. I ended

 up hanging out with a friend and we got some coffee and hung out and I got a 

 andwich. Next thing I got was some coffee. We hung out dropped a little reservoir park which  was fun and talked a lot and went to a bookstore. It was unique and 

 un and then paste around ambler in most places are closed

 I went to the bar restaurant place and got myself a salad and two diet 

 okes and watch some really boring football. Rams and the Saints are tied 6-6 in the 

 hird quarter. I’m not sure what happened to drew Brees but they have another 

 uarterback in for New Orleans. I found out later that he hurt

 his hand. The Rams came back and won going away. I stayed at this place

 so I could change my phone. I then went to catch the 6:54pm train back to Philadelphia. I got back and then thankfully was able to wake up Pat and have

 him let me in. I then ate my leftovers and saw the Eagles lose to the Falcons in the last minute😮

No comments: