Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Wednesday September 4: Elmwood District and Bluedeer Yoga In Cherry Hill

Well I slept in today since I’m not gonna go to yoga till I go to Cherry Hill.. I’m going to Cherry Hill for a yoga class. I have to go because 
 want to go. So I managed to do my  

aundry by waking up early and going back to bed. The band upstairs my friend Pat was extremely busy running around doing stuff I heard it all 

 orning. I made it to work close to on time but my supervisor wasn’t in again. I just found out that my supervisors 
boss is on leave till November so I thought the last of her yesterday. I found

 this out through someone else. Seems like there’s gonna 

 e some changes going on beside me leaving. I haven’t gotten any alerts in 3

 days so you know what that’s going to happen. It’s pretty warm today I must 

 ay. I it’s 1:32 PM I’m going to the Bodega. Change of work location really at home today. My supervisor

 made her choice. I think it was the right choice. I  agreed with her suggestion

 and set up with trainers best I could. For the end of Elmwood district is different getting more real every day. I’m 

 ust partial to not saying I don’t have time I actually still scheduled for tomorrow

 And even up to September 12 which is Thursday. Anyhow I motor 

 hrough the day and then my goal is to get to Bluedeer 
 oga by 630. I wanted to leave at five but I left my usual late time. I got the train on time which was fortunate. It was fortunate because  SEPTA 20 minutes earlier

 had massive delays due  uto signal problems. My bank card to PATCO  with a minute to spare and made a reservation with Uber which was lunch because I didn’t have to wait very long 

 or him he was there within 30 seconds of me waiting at the Woodcrest station in New Jersey. It was  Ssfan

 still in approximately 14 minute ride even after I took the Petco train.

 Uber driver was pretty efficient I got there before 6:15 PM 

 hich was good. The studio was beautiful. Now I see how the other half lives. I do have an affinity for Philadelphia studio because it’s a big old building and I’m  big fan of old buildings. There’s a nice change of pace 

 ut unless I get a ride with my friend it’s a very expensive class because I have to pay 12 bucks for the Uber. I don’t feel like imposing on my friend drive me back home every time. But oh well 

 lay it by ear. I then got dropped off at 22nd St. which worked fine for those right next to the

 trolley and her came home and ate some my Indian do and then I just watch the Larry’s video about the

 Mets choking a six run lead in the bottom of the ninth inning to the Washington nationals.

 That guy urinating tree it’s too sarcastic. Anyway I got real tired and just before I crash I got reminded I’m meeting my sponsor tomorrow morning at 7:15 AM

No comments: