Friday, September 06, 2019

Friday, September 6: The Wind-down at Elmwood begins in the drizzle goes on

Well I woke up pretty refreshed considering how tired I was last 

 ight. I got up saw Pat for a moment last night and marched off to work. I got advised that downtown doesn’t accept wrinkled shirts. Speaking of the new job I start in a week and a half

. I told him I’ve been thinking about that. There’s a place Oregon Avenue I might go to and get my shirts all 

done up. They’ve been wrinkled a life being thrown in the 

 oga laundry. So they recommended maybe going to Jomar for more shirts. So I got to work and someone was already waiting for me I saw that person and thank you and then proceeded

 to plan when I’m getting to Fairmount to meet somebody at 11 AM. This Ohta be interesting It looks like it wants to rain but it hasn’t so far. Well now we have 

  steady drizzle. Well we made it here and very chill. I could hang out with her. She likes sports never had kids and she lives in Philadelphia in Fairmount pretty good I’d say. 
Anyhow, I got back to work and finish those up from all over payments that were half done. 
That was a relief. It wasn’t very hard either I just had to answer questions and that parts easy part of the 

 verpayments. The hard part is running for the case and see if they actually showed up to the program or turned

 in their receipt. I’ll have to start my new ones tomorrow because I have a 

 hole huge pile to do. Anyhow the rain just drizzled on and work 
 nd then we’re going to have a party for me Wednesday. That’s weird it’s good but I’ve been to so many other people now I’m gonna be the center of attention for
 an hour or so. See some old Elmwood stalwarts  there but also moved on. 

 ell it was a day of rest and I didn’t knock myself silly today so that was a good thing

No comments: