Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Tuesday, September 10: Yoga, Work and Urgent Care

Well I just wanted to go to yoga anyways since I figured I’d get it out-of-the-way and then 

 it the doctors or the emergency place to take care of my infection issue. I then went to yoga and heat wasn’t horrible it felt like it was horrible but it wasn’t. The fan kept



 going in that kept me going. And then wobble back towards home via the train. I had to get off at 60th because I was on the A-Train from Center City. I didn’t have to wait long. I went home

 got myself shaved showered and I’m going to be about 15 minutes

 late to work. I called the doctors office and he said there are no cancellations so I’m going to go to som

e emergency care place sometime this afternoon. Well I stayed 

 or the duration at work and that was a good thing because

 we finally got our report and I was able to kill off a couple of Alerts. Shits getting

 more real every day. I then went straight from work to Jefferson urgent care near 21st and



 Chestnut. Dr. was an older gentleman he put on somepoint-man  

which I’m going to be prescribed  nd he’s going to put me on some Climbin that myself/anabiotic. He was 

  little concerned he drew a magic marker around my leg to see if it gets

 worse with the antibiotics. If it does I have a real problem I’ll find 

 t out if it’s MSRA or not by the culture that beat up. I also got a tetanus 

 hot while I was at it! I’m still going to go to my Tuesday night doctors appointment next week reserved

 and they can double check to follow up on stuff. Anyhow I got to 

 airmount really quickly on the 33. I caught it just as it was arriving. I thought extremely fortunate about that. It’s now 730 the men’s meeting start today. It’s nice because both meetings every so often. They’re a little

 more loose. It’s kind of cloudy but not real bad way. Anyhow I hung out with West 

 fterwords talked on the phone in with me to couple buttons and so did I. And then 

 ad trouble getting home I twice went on the wrong side of the Al once at 30th St.  again at Springgarden. I ended up at Bert’s I wasn’t paying attention. Fortunately nothing happened 

  didn’t lose anything but it was kind of weird. I did get home and I was nice and tired

No comments: