Sunday, September 01, 2019

Sunday September 1: ACCEPTANCE!😮👀

Well September has come around the corner and took a direct turn 

 owards me. I got up showered and fell down some cereal and took my alternate path to Fairmount which is th market Frankford Line

 straight to the Broad Street line. This avoids the made in America traffic am which happens every year on Labor Day weekend thanks for GC and Beyoncé oh yay oh yay oh yay. Anyhow he ran into somebody that I knew who lives

 in South Philly and we had a nice conversation. I can actually talk to people when you’re willing and when I’m willing to get over my bad self😏 so the meeting

 was in as packed as normal and I managed to make it there on time. I had to skip 

  the coffee but the fact is I made it on time it was about the third step  nd that’s always good for me to accept things the way they are and not how I absolutely want them to be 
which is a daily struggle especially when I’m trying to do online dating ha ha. Anyway meeting ended and I might meet Jen for the next meeting at 

 oon. I’m at OCF chilling out people watching and updating blog post. I am not meeting her at 12 noon meeting. It was good I liked it. Then afterwords, we met Wes at OCF I was 

 eally really amped up after only 1 cup of coffee might be the meds are saying to them. They’re going to the gym then having 

 inner and that’s that. I will not be seeing them the rest of the day. After that I walked 

 own Fairmount Avenue to Broad Street and took the Broad Street 

 ine. I decided to hang out center city instead of taking the train all the way

 back home just to turn around. So I talked to Fran for a while and sat

 in Rittenhouse Square eating my chicken Gyro for lunch. Boy that hit the

 spot. I hope I didn’t eat it too soon before yoga. I got the yoga class

 nice and early and the room is surprisingly comfortable when I first got there but my friend didn’t say that way the fans went off and it went up. I think the fact that I had some food barely an hour ahead before class didn’t help much. Tomorrow I plan on hitting 10 am class. I’ll be able to sleep in a little bit that will be good. I’m pretty tired right now it’s about that 6:09 PM and we’re heading through street with a head home and relax and then maybe in the store if it’s anything open in upper dumpy which I think the little store might be over selling Indian wares. f

No comments: