Monday, September 09, 2019

Monday, September 9: Working Hard, Clouds, overpayments and yoga

Well, after another night of weird restless sleep I did get up before the alarm and decided I just get up anyway so I could have plenty of time to eat cereal maybe go get coffee at 40th .St.. I had another night of weird restless sleep I did get up before 

 he alarm and decided I just get up anyway so I could have plenty of time to eat cereal and maybe go get coffee at 40th St.. Well I watched a  bunch of highlights and next thing you know 

 t it was time to get ready for work. I went straight to work without

 the coffee since I was running too late for that activity. I did buy two of my favorite drinks so I have one sitting in the 

 ridge for tomorrow. I also realized I didn’t have any of baboons kitchen so

 I ordered a tuna hoagie probably going to take revenge 

 n me when I do yoga but it I had to eat something. I then went to Bodega and got a tuna hoagie

 for the first time in a while. It was tasty but I have a feeling it’s going to 

 ive me a revenge in about 10 minutes. When class starts. It’s really overcast today. At work I did all my 

 verpayment that I can catch up to which was good and started to train the 

 erson replacing me at sanctions. We found out who the new worker

 was and the new worker is going to be the code located worker. 

 t one who’s doing it now it’s not gonna be happy. I hope you know that. I 

went to the 530 class. It was pretty good because the The fans kept going 

 ost of the class. on the fourth floor studio. It’s always an extreme help. Air circulation

 is so clutch for me. After class I responded to the energy exchange email

 I have any of you to do two hours of volunteer work to lower my fees.

 Haven’t made appointment yet but I’m working on it. OReally really 

 leaned up last night. Got pretty swollen. So be strong with you just yet 

  go to the doctor and if I can’t get one for my regular doctor I’m 

 oing to the emergency care place for 50 bucks and take care of it and get some antibiotics and cream or whatever I need to chill the shit out. 

No comments: