Thursday, September 05, 2019

Thursday, September 5: Work and Evening Yoga

Well I got up around 6:35 AM and just want to close up on the hill to 

 eet my sponsor at the Saxbys. We are really upset with that. I 

 njoyed it. We then went to a meeting and after that I tried it off the work 



 nd had a discussion with my supervisor about habits that shouldn’t  do in the state office building at the The market. Do you know what. Anyhow. Then went back to work and it’s all about between 9 AM and 2 o’clock..Anyhow

 my supervisor suggested I might want to start packing stuff to go home. So I 

 ontacted Pat and he said he could pick me up so I gather all the stuff I might want to take home and put it nicely into pretty light boxes. I didn’t have to meet 

 omebody at La Colombe at 6:30 I have to go home anyway because I have to pick up yoga shorts so I’m hoping Pat can make it. It felt like I was leaving this week but I still have



 interviews on Tuesday of next week and Thursday next week. Well Pats

 going to be 15 minutes late but that should be OK as long as she doesn’t switch the time to 6 o’clock I’m 
 upposed to be down  t City Hall by 630 so as long as I get home by 5:45 and then

 catch the train by six I should be good. Anyhow got to La Colombe and decided just to take a walk 

 round and kill time and then we went to the studio. There is some weird thing

 about giving away an email address which do you like the studio. Class was
difficult but it wasn’t as hot as it could be which was a blessed relief. She liked the class and then we just had some pizza and 13th St. We didn’t kill time because 

 he missed the 9 o’clock train and she got a 10 o’clock train

 it was fun but a tad strange. And then went home and discovered 

  had some kind a bruise on my knee. I don’t remember falling down or bumping into something. Right now 

  feel superficial banging  and keep an eye on that one. I made some pasta countdown and went to sleep 

No comments: