Saturday, September 14, 2019

Saturday, September 14: Fairmount, Dry Cleaner and a

Good morning all who read. I must admit I did sleep  pretty well last night, I 

 got up with my glorious central air and I decided that I would go to the meeting even though I knew my friend wasn’t going o be there for whatever reason this time. I had trouble 

 etting moving but I ate breakfast & took my first of two showers

 I take every day now due to my infection. Took my drugs and had it on the E. I know I was running 

 ate so I just went straight to the meeting and while on the elevator

 very strange some dude with smoking inside BL he was so shifty. He then walked through the door like typical whack a man does. SEPTA won’t even

 lock those doors are supposedly going to do something about

 it in the future.. Right now we get to hear announcements not

 to go through the doors with the wagon many losers and drug fiends.


 are going to do if they want to do anyway so it’s kind of a pointless exercise 

 ut I guess they’re protecting themselves from lawsuit. Speaking

 of acceptance that was the topic for the meeting this time around. I liked it. 

 fterwards, I went to go see a coffee house and have had a really that delicious coffee while everybody was 

 huffling in and out. Wes is going to meet me around noon. I’m not sure I’m 

 onna be able to hit the right cleaners. I really get to see Wes so I also have to 

 goto Leslie’s. Well I hung out with Wes and that was nice hanging out 

 ere and then we went to whole foods for a minute got a free sample some 

 verpriced chili and then I went off to catch the seven bus down 



 o South Philadelphia pick up my dry cleaning. I’m hoping from there I just go home 

 nd then go up to Leslie for me at a later time. It’s very fortunate
 that the 7 goes all the way down pretty close to the Whitman Plaza. 145 the loudmouth in the 
wheelchair finally quieted down. Well the clouds are looking pretty 

 hreatening. I found I really had to take care of mother nature really badly. I walked by three places
including a subway that had no working bathrooms I finally went into KFC and 

 elieve it or not they sell these five dollar menu so I got a chicken

 pot pie. Never knew KFC so chicken pot pies so I took care of business and grab some lunch now I can pick up my 

 lothes. When I pick up my clothes and me 25 do you damage the wash we had tears. And 

 hen walk to the bus stop and waited about five minutes or so. Market. I should be home no later than 4 PM so if my friend from Ambler‘s good I can get up there in time to have dinner. We can hang out but I have not heard from 

 er at 2:54 PM. Well I realized sorry that it was tomorrow I was just go to ambler where the good big they realize before I went up there. I got home around 3:30 and took a nap because I was 

 eally tired. I did manage to wake myself up from the sleep 

 o, I didn’t get out till 530. I tried to head downtown to buy the new balance sneakers 

 ut first I got a massage since I have the time. I ended 

 p getting a 2 hour massage and it was good. It was too late to get my new sneakers. I then got some take out Chinese food. Next I went to to 

Kabobbeesh to get 🇮🇳 food for dinner  for 3 days. I then eventually, caught the 21 
bus back down to Upper Darby boy was it  crowded

 and it was slower then the EL but it got me home. It was kind of a mixed up day but not a bad day at all.

No comments: