Thursday, September 19, 2019

Thursday, September 19: Whores and doors

Good  day everybody. Well I was supposed to meet my sponsor but 

  didn’t leave the house till like 6:50 AM which wasn’t going to get me there till  close to 730. I was 15 minutes later than I really wanted to be. I had a feeling that 

 e didn’t have time for me to be late so we decided  on a postponement. I then went back home and lie down. I didn’t sleep real smoothly but it was better

 than just going downtown to being up early for the sake of being early.  Was a nice

 brilliant day outside that’s for sure. I hang out I’ve been headed down to work. I was still sniffing around to see what was around like coffee. I did hear there’s a place that’s a coffee shop somewhere on Chestnut Street has an Italian name I think. Otherwise the closest place is Starbucks at 10th and Chestnut 

No comments: