Saturday, September 14, 2019

Friday, September 13: Last Day @ Elmwood!

Today I decided I would sleep in and not go to early meeting not do the 

 oga but give myself as much rest as I can and that was important to me because I am who I need to be. Anyway, ate breakfast and headed into work I didn’t get ready 

 nough for go to 40th St. and then go back to work. I got to work did a couple things and then started 

 athering up I need the remaining personal effects I had. I didn’t have that much left so it’s not going to 

 e a difficult job. I did however need to clean my desk. I was given him a mop and hot water and a washcloth I needed that washcloth because I had to  really scrub it some parts. I think I 

 id OK and I didn’t leave it dirty. I also helped my coworker

 with the thinking process. I helped her write up her first sanction packet. She then realized how much she

 gets involved with these packets. Anyhow I definitely won’t miss them. Anyhow I did 

 ee a couple final goodbyes to people gathered up my stuff and took my last trip

 to the bodega where I always go to every day. Next stop 801 market at 8:30 AM

. Headed down to the Bellevue to meet my friend Mike at the Starbucks there. Well 

 e’s going through a lot in the last few months since I last seen him. He was hospitalized with a hernia got sepsis 

 nd now has a little more level walkers that you can sit on. It has a particular name

 but I don’t know what it is. They are very popular specially in Millville I see them 

 ll the time. Anyhow we hung out there for a while and in the meantime my friend

 Donna called and we caught up as well. She graduated me on my move to 8th and

 Market. We ended up walking down Broad Street where then I remembered that I 

 ad to pick up my yoga mat at CVS. I didn’t have to get my drugs, I found 

 hem at home cleaning my desk it was a modern miracle that’s for God damn

 sure. Why after that I got me mad and then decided I had to go so bad I went 

 o some fast food Middle East please call Naf Naf Grill. It’s take out Middle Eastern. The Woman was babysitting her babies 
 hile working there and got my food and headed home. It was time to relax and unwind after securing interesting week I’ll change and and health issues.

No comments: