Monday, September 23, 2019

Monday, September 23: Warm 1st Day of Fall. A Little Off

 Well I woke up and had a lot of trouble getting out of the house 

 o I was about four minutes late to work. Fortunately my supervisor  wasn’t in and I just proceeded to my desk. I then looked at a couple reports and got a couple more to look

 at and to learn and understand. I didn’t have milk again and I need to get some. 

 I  had granola bar for breakfast and I realized again that I have  to go outside 

 o the hallway to the water fountain. Brought my will yoga water forclass today. It’s pretty warm so that studio is going to be piping hot. I 

 ent and got a Gyro because I was feeling a little off and got even warmer when I went out for lunch. got  a Gyro sandwich and a Pepsi and winding 

 round outside. I probably should unbutton my shirt. And I’m pretty warm.  

I’m dealing with a OK Cupid scammer. Only scammers want you to 

 ommunicate by email she said she sent an email and they never got it so I should’ve known that the overly produce photo wasn’t real.  My friend Leslie and got some swag She 

 ould get it delivered.  I suggested I would just come over there and pick it up. She lives somewhere in Bryn Mawr. So good that we have decent air-conditioning 

 n this building because it’s pretty hot.  I’m gonna walk down the sandwich it gonna taste good. Well I had my sandwich and 

 t was tasty and messy but it was good. Finished up some stuff and then kill time or a little while. Going to yoga at  5:30 PM. The rent the room was very hot because it was a very mild before. It was fine and then the fans were turned off and the air fan off and got a little difficult but the fans came on just in the nick of time and I made it. It’s got to be 70 outside right now. 

 

No comments: