Monday, September 16, 2019

Monday, September 16: 1st Day @ 801 Market

Well I got up in plenty of time and made it to my new place about six minutes 

 arly. I did have to wait outside because Nora get in have the hallway on the  5th floor is through badges. Can’t get

 anywhere without a man. It’s completely different that way I was given a nice tour of the building and also surprisingly the concourse level which is below 

 he first floor which will take you directly to the El without having to go outside. 
 That’s the real bonus when it’s raining outside or cold is anything outside. They were very 

 ice getting to help chores getting me one number because now I’m just ringing at 383 

 ver here. Bring me up setting up an appointment for me to get my for badge. I need to 

 emember my badge everything 
 ow without it. I had to ask for a longer lunch break anabiotic. While I was there and back that I might want to have with me. This included 
frozen food, bowls,

 and a spork. To individualize my office I brought my 30 year  and my 0 days of sick time certificates. I got 

 back to work and organized my list of reverse referrals. They’ll have a 7 day 
deadline. When I add an extra day as instructed. First time entire working career I work next to a window!! Yes this might not sound like a big  deal to some of you 

 ut there but I have worked 30 years with no windows! I  couldn’t tell what the weather was like outside while I was at work.  Anyhow I learned some of the ropes and got a 

 emporary ID until the real ID comes in probably tomorrow. It’s totally differewnt in this building. That’s for sure by then with notice of them the only one who works till five so pretty much 

 rom 4 to 5, I’m on my lonesome. Well after work I was headed off to my yoga class. It took about 16 minutes to get there. The trains are really really packed at five. It’s right in the

 middle of rush hour. Well I got there and the room was really hot. The heat was 

 lown but the fans weren’t moving at all. Fortunately I felt pretty strong

 today so I made it through but I was hot as hell.. I next
 went to CVS to get a couple things and then went to new balance to get a new pair of sneakers that I needed. I needed them and they look better for work. And then came home and mellowed out that’s about it. Once I ate I was so tired.

No comments: