Thursday, September 26, 2019

Thursday September 26th: Walk to Saxby’s, Work and 7:30 PM Yoga 🧘‍♂️

Ho there Internet sailors Internet sailors!  Sponsor the way so I was going to try to make the 8 o’clock 

 eeting at 12 Locust but I just couldn’t get out of bed after a breakfast. I thought abou

t doing two yoga classes today but thought better of that. It was

 another beautiful day and I went to the Saxbys with my own soymilk and hung  but there and then I walked back towards work and got some nice pictures.

 Once I got to work I took care of 12 online trainings or finish them up  from yesterday so I’m completely caught up on the training modules. That’s the first time ever. 

 t’s a good idea to do stuff like that When starting a new job.  Well I went to lunch and got a Pepsi and it’s hot. I think 81° in the last week of September pretty warm.

 So I just quickly just got my Pepsi and was going to walk towards the new

 gallery and I said screw that I’m getting hot. So I hope you’ll get a 

 ightmare nine that’s today’s gonna be warm I know that to be certain.  Rid of some policy and add to notify a couple people there were rejected. I thought about eating more but. Then again it’s

 not till 7:30 PM. Bye we are up some emails from my Gmail account which is totally overwhelming.  I came  came home and packed my backpack with my yoga needs. I didn’t decided to 

 ake a nap. Have a really weird it was like I was a little bit dizzy and what not.  I did fall asleep. The alarm didn’t go off when I popped up and it was 6:55 in the class is at 7:30 PM. I 

 ealize that I had set the alarm for 6:30 AM instead of 6:30 PM. So I got up  feeling really groggy.  I got the EL which was 3 minutes late and I got the class a 

 ittle bit late. The room is hot as I thought it might be but the fan

 was blowing but not the ceiling fan so I made it. My balance was way off and I

 was laboring about breathing. Class was very small I was probably 
 be only one in the back row.. After class I walked up to the Rite Aid  at 17th and Chestnut and got some provisions that were on sale. I came home just a wee bit wiped out. Anyhow I ate

 the last of my Indian food bucket. Larry reminded

 me the Eagles are on a neighbor ahead by one point against the Green Bay Packers. He

 gave me some advice on flights to Florida in January  

it wasn’t a bad day. Stop dating as a practical thing unless somebody hits

 on me but I’m not holding my breath at least 20 more years 

No comments: