Saturday, September 21, 2019

Saturday, September 21: Fairmount to Media. Settling w/ Myself

How are you doing? I am   fighting off being down in the dumps. I think my 

 xcitability about my job has worn off and now I'm just left with me. 

  haven’t quite reach full acceptance that I not have going  

a woman in my life. It's like banging my head against the wall!  I know feelings

 aren’t facts and I can’t shoehorn shit! The heart and the body wants what it wants you know!! I got up and headed 

 owards the 10 o’clock meeting at the clubhouse. A little late. It was kind of a depressing meeting about death hospices and  a dude  found out his mother died right towards the end of the 

 eeting and spoke about it at the end of the meeting.   I am meeting some family members in Media today. My brother John's here in Philly for a conference.  I forgot to double

 check the time and everyone’s meeting at 12:30 PM in a place called “House.” I read this article  in Slate  magazine about Jimmy Carter. This is when we had a chance 

 o mitigate climate change but we need it easier softer way I 

suppose.  He made a nationally televised 1980  presidential address  that was later dubbed  “Malaise Speech.”  That what it was called

 by the Republicans who used to elect Ronald Reagan president in the mall of 1980. He ended up reversing a lot of Carter’s initiatives. This is exactly  like what  Trump is doing with Obama‘s environmental initiatives.  Well 

  arrived at that place called “house on “and it wasn’t bad but I was late for the 

 uick brunch so they were finish eating when I showed up. It was no big deal everybody was

 chill. We then took a walk around downtown Media and then mom walked home and John David and I continued walking around. We walked to the end
 of State Street which curves at Baltimore Pike.   Went to this place called iron pig brewery. It was something like that I don’t know if that’s the  honest to goodness

 name but that’s what I have. Anyhow we hung out there and I got to eat several tacos and that  as good. There’s a bunch of college football on. After that Dave and John went back to David’s house 

 and I headed back to Melbourne to l chill out for a moment and relax. I then met Mike at the Starbucks at the Bellevue we hung out and talked for a while that was pretty cool 

No comments: